Ireland Farm Equipment is family owned with over 50 years of experience. We’ve been in business for 59 years so 2016 marks our 60th year. Since 1956 Ireland Farm Equipment has tried to anticipate and meet the demands of our agricultural community. We know that it is our customers who have kept us in business and allowed us to grow over the years. It is our mission to continue supplying customers with the level of service that they have come to expect after six decades. With ever changing technological advances being made, we are also committed to the growth and expansion necessary for the future of the agricultural industry.
Ireland Farm Equipment Timeline
- 1956 started in business as a Cockshutt dealer which eventually became White in the early 1970s
- 1974 became a Hesston hay equipment dealer
- 1975 added Honda Power Equipment
- 1987 became a Bourgault seeding and tillage dealer
- 1991 became a AGCO Dealer
- 1994 became a full MF Dealer